domingo, 30 de septiembre de 2007

Atikin, a Russian learning Spanish in Liberia

The beginnings in Coco Base. Liberia 2007

It is difficult to define to him for my… is "My Russian Man".
My moments in the Coco Base had not been the same without him.
He helped me, he listened to me, he held to me, he animated to me, he got upset to me, he made me laugh and he made me cry… all this single one can obtain it somebody very special, somebody which you trust, somebody to which you want, my Russian friend, my friend truely. Somebody that to little by little accepted me as I am, he understood to me or at least he tried it because I know that this is not easy task…
A Russian with character, amused, but mainly a Russian who will not fail to you. Beyond nationalities, somebody on which always I could count, in spite of everything.
A Russian learning Spanish in the Coco Base very even though his.
Ahh! And it had reason I was wrong when I said "it is the same"!!!( or it does not matter).
NEVER IS THE SAME...


Es difícil definirle para mi... es "mi hombre ruso".
Mis momentos en Coco Base no hubieran sido iguales si él.
Me ayudó, me escuchó, me aguantó, me animó, me enfadó, me hizo reír y me hizo llorar...todo esto solo puede conseguirlo alguien muy especial, alguien en el que confías, alguien al que quieres, mi amigo ruso, mi amigo de veras. Alguien que poco a poco me aceptó tal como soy, me entendió o por lo menos lo intentó porque sé que esta no es tarea fácil...

Un ruso con carácter, divertido, pero sobre todo un ruso que no te fallará. Más allá de nacionalidades, alguien con el que siempre pude contar, a pesar de todo.
Un ruso aprendiendo español en Coco Base muy a pesar suyo...
Ahh!!! Y el tenía razón, estaba equivocada al decir "es igual"!!! ( mi manera de decir no importa)

NUNCA ES IGUAL...



Administration Office, Benson Hospital. Liberia

No hay comentarios: